Monday, May 3, 2010

My Favorite Things :)




























It's almost 3am in the morning... Been browsing on flickr.. Found some pictures I love and worth saving. :)
As I browse, I saw some things I really, really want to have or experience, my favorite things. :)

1. Red Mary Jane shoes. :)
2. Knee-high stockings/ socks :)
3. DSLR. :)
4. Plaid skirt. :)
5. Nano or any iPod to store my music. :)
6. My own Golden Retriever. :)
7. Well, iPad. ;)
8. Seasons. ;)
9. Bike. :)
10. Rollerblades. :)
11. To become pregnant, and eventually a mom. :)
12. A garden wedding. :)
13. My own garden. :)
14. A house, a home which I will build with my mahal. :)
15. My own kitchen. :)
16. To experience life in another country. :)
17. Peach tulips. :)
18. My own arts and crafts room. :)
19. Bath tub and bubble baths. :)
20. A nice park where I can run or walk my dog. :)
21. Well, for health purposes, a treadmill. ;)
22. Guitar. :)
23. Farm. :)
24. A comfy car, wanna learn to drive. :)

Hmm..as of now these are the things that just came in mind. Will update this. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment