Sunday, February 6, 2011

On Hair and Hearts Getting Tangled :-)

Power, Gleam and Glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once mine.

Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate's design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine,
What once was mine...


I was still having my hangover with The Swan Princess last week when I decided to watch Tangled, Disney's 50th animation movie. I watched it with my friends Micmic and his better half Mon, and Thea @ Ali mall yesterday. This movie was amazing, really amazing! :) 10 out of 10 critics' reviews were well justified. Disney did a great job on tangling a very simple plot, with catchy music and animation, and a great deal of funny moments. :)

I was really amazed how animations today have improved so much. I have been always a fan of animations, maybe because of the drawings. which I am very fond of doing. Also, sometimes it's nice to imagine being in a man-made world for an hour or two and escape reality. Nowadays, animations have improved not only in graphics, but also in content. I can confidently say that today's animations not only touch children's minds and hearts, but also adults like me. :)

Rumors said that Tangled is Disney's last animation movie. I certainly hope not.
'cause someone out there, may he be a child or not, has a heart which never grows old, and yearns to be in a place where dreams, all dreams, can come true. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment