Tuesday, July 27, 2010

On Taking a New Path ;-)

Can't sleep yet. Anxious? Kinda. Pressured? Maybe. Nervous? A li'l. Excited? Definitely. ;-)

I'm about to go through a new phase in my career within a week, which makes me sleep-deprived in the past few days. My friend and former college block mate, Nice, has given me a hunch that I'll be assigned to a new project which is related to Android mobile phones! ;-) I'm feeling kinda anxious and maybe pressured since most of the new projects are one-man teams, which will then left me all the responsibilities of my project-to-be. A li'l nervous because of the new faces. Nevertheless, I'm totally excited because of the new technical stuff I'll learn, new people to work with, and new experiences to gain.

I hope everything will be fine.
I hope I can tell someday, "All was well." :-)
Aja! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment