Saturday, July 31, 2010

On Dancing ;-)

I've never had any talent in dancing or singing or anything with regards to music. But it doesn't mean I don't enjoy music, I really do, in fact, I am a music lover.

So when I watched two of the routines in So You Think You Can Dance, which were No Air danced by Katee and Joshua and Bleeding Love danced by Mark and Chelsie, I was astounded by the talents they got. From then on, I started downloading SYTYCD from season 1 (which tested my patience since net in the condo and at home were very slow and the files were very large), and voila! I was an addict! ;-D

It's really an amazing experience watching the contestants' movements, different styles and techniques, and especially their improvements and challenges they overcomed as the competition progressed. It literally moved me. At many points, I got teary-eyed because of the passion these dancers were pouring on their routines, their love from what they were doing was very evident, and their personal and professional experiences are manifested in every act they made in the stage. They moved me, feeling the connection between the artist and a viewer. Even though I wasn't in that same stage and crowd, I felt their presence within me, and I was very honored to witness that kind of beautiful creation. ;-)

To all dancers out there, not only to SYTYCD dancers, I bow my head to all of you.

Downloading SYTYCD continues... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! finally nakaganti na rin ako sa maraming bagay na ginawa mo akong addict! (e.g. Juno) haha!

    ReplyDelete