Saturday, July 31, 2010

On Dreams

Since I'm having a hard time sleeping because of my left hip, yes, I'm blogging.

I found this post-it note from one of my fave links, wherein this site provides a list of post-it notes (with cool sketches) about "things we forget", which are left in public places for everyone to see and ponder.

"Follow your dreams" has been a popular line from a quotation or a song, and from those input, I always thought that it was good to follow your dreams. But on seeing thing image, I think it makes better sense to "chase" your dreams rather than just "follow" them. Both are positive outtakes on pursuing his or her dream. However, "chase" is a much more proactive word than "follow" which is a bit passive. ;-)

Anyway...as much as I want to continue blogging, my hip really hurts. :-( I really need to rest since I'll be going to the dentist in six hours...sleep now, Faith. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment