Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Falling In Love With You

I love you because you don't always tell me I'm pretty; you tell me if I really am.
I love you because when I ask you, "Fat na ba ako?", you'll answer with a mischievous smile, and a sarcastic "Hindi!"
I love you because you sleep like oil in a cold weather; and I have to call you several times just so you can get up on time for work.
I love you because you often give me useful gifts and not so much flowers.
I love you because you are stubborn at times.
I love you because you are patient with me if I am stubborn and in tampururot mode and selosa mode.
I love you because you love Kenshin and Kaoru very much.
I love you when you are sick and yucky and smelly.
I love you because you choose to stay even after my darkest moments.
I love you still when you feel like giving up on us.
I love you because when the time comes that I'll be the one who feels like giving up, I will stay.
And I love you because we're real. Because I am ready to spend my life with you, through thick and thin.
I love you because I know no other way than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment