Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Hundred Memories: Memory 2





These were taken on June 20, 2009 at Kuya Brian and Ate Angelica's wedding. Our first wedding together, and our first wedding on Manila Cathedral church (since we also attended another wedding at the same church). :)

I remembered we were having problems back then.. but we're still happy at the wedding.
Sabi mo nga ang sexy ko sa damit ko na hiniram pa kay Chloe, kasama yung sapatos.
Sexy kahit wala masyadong nakalabas na skin. And I also remembered the song while Ate Angelica was walking down the aisle. It was sang by Lea Salonga, composed for her wedding.

Two Words

In a while, in a word,
Every moment now returns.
For a while, seen or heard,
How each memory softly burns.
Facing you who brings me new tomorrows,
I thank God for yesterdays,
How they led me to this very hour,
How they led me to this place...

Every touch, every smile,
You have given me in care.
Keep in heart, always I'll,
Now be treasuring everywhere.
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I hold this moment true?
No trace of sadness,
Always with gladness...
'I DO...'

Now a song that speaks of now and ever,
Beckons me to someone new,
Unexpected, unexplored, unseen,
Filled with promise coming through.
In a while, in a word,
You and I forever change,
Love so clear, never blurred,
Has me feeling wondrous, strange,
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I face each moment true?
No trace of sadness, always with gladness,
'I DO...'

Never with sadness...
Always with gladness...
'I...DO....'


I do.
I still do, mahal.

No comments:

Post a Comment