Friday, June 10, 2011

Thank you...

Thank You for answering my prayers. I know that this is not easy. It really is painful and I know that I am not the only that is broken.

Still, You continue to show your mercy and grace, that You are here with me, with us.
I thought that You left me yesterday, but You just let me find my way to You. Not the same way as I have expected, but much better. Thank You for all the things You are pouring to us, even though sometimes we are blinded by our own intentions and instincts to see Your true will. Please give us an open heart and mind, strength and courage to see Your ways.

And finally, thank You for always guiding us to be our best that we can be, through the happiest and darkest hours of our lives, that You are preparing us for something beyond this, something eternal.

1 comment:

  1. a very pounding-popping beating of the heart...

    ReplyDelete